Brand Hero’s goal is “Every Business Branded Brilliantly”. We want to make an impact on our customer’s lives and businesses. And whilst we are fun, we take this privilege super-seriously.
We really believe that we are changing the world, helping one business after another to look fantastic & feel confident. Like our tagline says, we make businesses soar!
We do this through:
- Logo Design
- Vehicle Wraps
- Building Signage
- Website Design
A bit about the role:
In a nutshell, we are looking for a kick-ass Marketing Co-Ordinator to join our team. Someone who is passionate about marketing and connecting our brand to our audience.
If you love getting involved in all aspects of marketing strategy (both internally and for our clients) and you love getting your hands dirty, this role has your name written all over it.
In return for your commitment, excellent work ethic and energy, you will get exposure to a great brand, a great culture and plenty of mentoring to build your skills in multiple areas.
You will smash this role out of the park if you:
- Have worked in a fast-paced environment
- Are comfortable with change
- Love using technology to gain efficiencies and provide insights
- Willing to take risks for better results
- Have a genuine interest in helping clients and be able to deliver value
- Like being part of a team and contributing your energy to the culture
- Pride yourself on your attention to detail and organisational skills
The role will be:
- Varied and busy – no two days will be the same
- Rewarding and fun
- Perfect for someone who is task-oriented and loves to tick things off their list
- Full of opportunities for you to develop your skills and make it ‘your own’
- Supported by senior team members who will provide mentoring
Tasks are varied and will include:
- Social media posts (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, TikTok, Google My Business)
- Creating and editing video footage including Reels/TikTok/YouTube
- Helping manage and schedule social media accounts
- Creating and developing marketing strategies & campaigns
- Create and manage social media advertising campaigns
- Create and manage Google Ad campaigns
- Assisting with the coordination of event campaigns
You will be:
- Approachable and trusting
- Someone who loves marketing and social media
- Able to learn new things quickly and apply concepts
- Someone not afraid to take on new challenges and show initiative
- Great at juggling and have an instinctual ability to prioritise
- Hawk-eyed in your attention to detail
- Motivated and proactive
- An open communicator and willing to listen and take feedback
- Someone who understands their own strengths and their weaknesses
- Generally positive and motivated to do a great job
We have a wonderful friendly culture, with flexible working opportunities. If you need some flexibility in your working week, we may be able to accommodate this and we encourage you to apply for the role, indicating the flexibility you require in your application.
Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear from you.
Have a look at our socials and our website to get a better feel for what we are about. If you think we’re a good fit, reach out to us in the best possible way to catch our attention. This could be a short video, a designed ad, or a sneaky chocolate-related bribe (jokes… kind of).
Today we’re known as Brand Hero, but it’s only been that way for a little while. A lot has changed since Ron Edwards first opened the doors to ‘All About Print’ in 1996.
In 2019, we changed our name to Brand Hero. We found this reflected our true direction. The ‘Brand’ is you. It’s how you look and how you feel. The ‘Hero’ is not necessarily us, but it does kind of sum up how we want to approach each project with you.
Printing, just like signage and design, is simply a tool we use to help Brisbane businesses soar to new heights, but we do way more than printing.
Over the years, we built a loyal and diverse client base built on quality work and honest communication and have added signage, website design and marketing to our product offerings.
this is what is important to us
We embrace change and take the hard road if necessary. Both can lead to better things and unexpected results.
We love what we do, making our customers look amazing gets us out of bed in the morning.
We are good at what we do – we can take the hard road knowing that we have the skills and talent to succeed.
We recognise a sense of humour is integral to relationship building and having a positive attitude to both work and life.
Leave An Impact
We aim to leave our customers in a better shape than when they arrived – we lift them up and make them soar.
Focus on the End Goal
We focus on the end goal and achieving exceptional results for our clients – Not personal glory.