Submitting files to us for printing? Follow these simple steps below
If you or your graphic designer are sending files to be printed, please ensure the below specifications are followed.
If you are producing your own artwork, for best results we recommend using Adobe InDesign or Adobe Illustrator. Artwork produced in Adobe Photoshop, MS Word or similar will need to be re-created using the correct software program to make it print-ready.
- Preferred file format is PDF
- Documents are correctly sized with 2mm Bleed & Trim Marks
- All colours & images are CMYK, Spot or Greyscale (no RGB)
- All fonts are embedded or converted to outlines
- All images and linked files are embedded
- All transparency effects have been flattened
- There are no low-resolution images
- The document has been proofread for all spelling, numerical & grammatical errors
On most occasions, we are able to make minor edits to pre-existing print-ready files. This is usually charged between $30-60+GST, allowing for approximately 15mins worth of changes.
Third-Party Supplied Files
Whilst our pre-press team will try to notify you if any obvious errors are found that will impact your order, we are not responsible for proofreading and other artwork issues if a third party has been engaged to create this. Please double-check (even triple!) to make sure your files are correct before you send them to us.
Let’s make sure you look the part