ARTWORK SPECIFICATIONSPlease follow these guidelines when supplying artwork for us to print
If you or your graphic designer are sending files to be printed, please ensure the below specifications are followed. If you are producing your own artwork, for best results we recommend using Adobe InDesign or Adobe Illustrator. Artwork produced in Adobe Photoshop, MS Word or similar will need to be re-created using the correct software program to make it print-ready.
- Preferred file format for print is PDF
- Documents are correctly sized with 2mm Bleed & Trim Marks
- All colours & images are CMYK, Spot or Greyscale (no RGB)
- All fonts are embedded or converted to curves/outlines
- All images and links are embedded
- All transparency effects have been flattened
- There are no low resolution images
- The document has been checked for all spelling, numerical & grammatical errors
On most occasions, we are able to make minor edits to pre-existing print-ready files. This is usually charged between $20-30+GST, allowing for approximately 15mins worth of changes.